I went to the bank w/ 500 dollars! Dont think im ballin just yet i was overdraft for 485 dollars and they threatened to suspend my account so i had to pay em. I get to the bank and its funny when you know you gotta pay them you walk in with a different vibe. You walk in w/ you head down counting how much money you gonna have left . And when you are just depositing money you start jerking to the bank because you know you ballin.
I get to the teller and I whisper " I would like to deposit 500 into my checking about" And she's like" ohhh we got a baller on our hands Maybe you can buy me lunch or something" and I say"whenever you get off we can get something sweety." So i swipe the card and then her whole expression change she says." Mr. Davis you know your checking is overdraft for $485 you broke muthaF****a " Im like "damn so you dont wanna hit the dolla menu anymore " I took my 15 dollars and bounced.

Question: Have you ever been a victim of overdraft? lmao

0 comments:

Post a Comment