It was a nice day out . The birds were chirping . The sun was out. It was perfect. So I Decide "hmm maybe i should go to the mall and halla at some ladies" And I get dressed. From head to toe I was looking pretty fresh . New Cut, shirt, hard denim jeans, exclusive sb's .. I was ready! So i get to the mall and u kno i lick my lips to get the ladies attention but nobody was coming. I was walking around the mall and they all were laughing at me? I had no idea so i just continued to lick my lips hoping to attract one ladie. 20 minutes straight I was still lickin my lips becuz thats how i seen my homie do it but the ladies were just laughing.

I finally decide to go to the bathroom and see what was so funny. I look in the mirror and I see that I licked my lips so much it has created a dark circle around my mouth! I immediately ran out the mall covering my lips. Just because it looks nice out doesnt mean its gonna be a good day !


Question: I cant go anywhere w/ out the right chapstick. Have u ever went without chapstick/lipgloss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment